Structured Cabling design is the planning, drawing, documentation, and management of the lowest layer of the OSI network model in the physical layer. The physical layer is the foundation of any network whether it is data, voice, video or alarms...
Our network expertise and knowledge is one of the best in the industry. We have implemented many complex network infrastructures, and have spent a major part of our revenues in developing...
Providing expert consulting in Resource Mapping through Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry, Image Interpreation and Analysis, Disaster Management System and more..
Rajiv Awas Yajona(RAY)-Slum Boundary Demarcation And Municipal Base Mapping
For the slum dwellers and for the urban poor RAY project envisages a ‘Slum-free India’ through encouraging States/Union Territories to tackle the problem of slums in a definitive manner.
The preparation of Slum-free City Plan will broadly involve Slum Redevelopment / Rehabilitation Plans based on:-
- Survey of all slums – notified and non-notified.
- Mapping of slums using the state-of-art technology.
- Integration of geo-spatial and socio-economic data.
- Identification of development model proposed for each slum.
Base maps to an appropriate scale would be a pre-requisite for the preparation of Slum Redevelopment Plan/Slum-free City Plan
- Integrated development of all existing slums, notified or non-notified, i.e., development of infrastructure and housing in the slums/rehabilitation colonies for the slum dwellers/ urban poor, including rental housing.
- Development/improvement/maintenance of basic services to the urban poor, including water supply, sewerage, drainage, solid waste management, approach and internal road, street lighting, community facilities such community toilets/baths informal sector markets, livelihood centres, etc. and other community facilities like pre-schools, child care centers, schools, health centers to be undertaken in convergence with programmes of respective Ministries.
- Convergence with health, education and social security schemes for the urban poor and connectivity infrastructure for duly connecting slums with city-wide infrastructure facilities/ projects.
- Creation of affordable housing stock, including rental housing with the provision of civic infrastructure and services, on ownership, rental or rental-purchase basis.
THE WINGS has bagged the orders of Pujali and Raniganj Municipality in West Bengal under this RAY project.